Neurotransmitters go Knock Knock

Knock knock. Who's there? 

Glutamate. Glutamate who? Glutamate to meet you!

GABA. GABA who? GABA nice day today, isn't it?

Dopamine. Dopamine who? Do-pa-mine if I tell you a joke?

Serotonin. Serotonin who? Serotoninly you didn't forget about me!


Adrenaline. Adrenaline who? Adrenaline junkie looking for a good time!

Norepinephrine. Norepinephrine who? Norepinephrine me, I'm just a little jumpy!

Histamine. Histamine who? Histamine, can you pass the tissues? Ah-Choo!!

Adenosine. Adenosine who? Adenosine very much, but could you please be quiet?

Nitric oxide. Nitric oxide who? Nitric oxide more jokes, I promise!

Substance P. Substance P who? Substance P careful, don't touch that, it might be hot!

Endorphins. Endorphins who? Endorphins, I'm feeling good!

Anandamide who? Anandamide, your body's natural bliss molecule!

Neuropeptide Y. Neuropeptide Y who? Neuropeptide Y not tell me a joke?

Orexin. Orexin who? Orexin, I must have fallen asleep, did you say something?

Acetylcholine. Acetylcholine who? Acetylcholine-drenalin is pumping through my veins, this joke is making me excited!

Endocannabinoids. Endocannabinoids who? Endocannabinoids what you can do for me lately? I'm feeling kind of stressed out!

No comments:

Post a Comment