- Major Psychology, Minor Disability Studies. Mesmerizing lectures taught by amazing faulty
- Haas Scholar: Conducting my own faculty mentored independent student research on Autism https://hsp.berkeley.edu/scholars/hari-srinivasan/
- Academic Honors: Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society, Psi Chi Honor Society, Golden Key Honor Society and a 4.0 GPA
- Senior Staff Writer for the Student Paper, The Daily Californian. A column on autism, commentaries, reviews and the chance to interview with some 25 amazing individuals along the way. I have written on many areas both disability and non-disability related.
- Lead Undergraduate Student Instructor for a faculty-sponsored, semester-long class on Autism (called DeCal) since Spring 2018. The class size has grown from under 20 to 40 this coming fall. It is an opportunity to influence how 40 students each semester will come to regard and interact with the "humane" in autism for the rest of their future lives.
- Head Team Propaganda at the unique makerspace Crip Lab - RadMad Disability Lab (Facebook Page, Twitter @RadMadLab1)
- Former co President, Spectrum at Cal student organization at UC Berkeley.
- Former Research Assistant, Golden Bear Mood Sleep Clinic & Hinshaw Lab
- Former Associate Intern, World Enabled
- I have enjoyed attending college sports. A highlight was Cal beating Stanford to bring home the coveted Axe trophy after the "Big Game" And winning the RedBox Bowl as well.
- Interact with other students, participate in group projects including 2 class debates, go to Daily Cal parties and events
- And much more....
- Non Federal Member, Interagency Autism Coordinating Committee
- Advisory Board, Autism Society of America, Feb 2021
- Board Member of ASAN since Feb 2020
- ACI Leadership Academy
- Creative Consultant for an Australian Play "Helping Hands" on what Help means in Autism
- Presented on various topics at conferences tinyurl.com/108hari
- All this just during my college years. There is stuff from before too - like I have written maybe around 200 poems besides other essays and short-stories (intent to write many books in the future). I received a National Gold Medal at Carnegie Hall, been published in a book by Scholastic that year with a forward by Nobel Laureate, Elie Wiesel. Got to participate in a National Archives Project - the results of which will be at the Smithsonian...
- My different thornier path has seen some patches of green grass along the way.
Challenge the latent dormancy
A road to serendipity
Oh the Possibilities!
There is no opportunity
Therefore no creativity
What a tragedy!
Look for possibilities!
In Possibility lies sensibility
A trove of conceivable contingencies
Absolute exponential probability
To overcome perceived dissimilarities
Explore the Possibilities!