Not a good start to 2024

 I can't believe its Feb 1 already. This year has not a had a great start. I lost my grandpa on December 14, we were barely back from that and then heard my grandma passed away due to a cardiac arrest on Jan 6 so again rushed back from India. Emotionally, one loss is heard but a double loss is heard to handle on any account. 

Add to that some horrible travel woes. Lost luggage the first trip - my luggage went to London instead of Chennai. Last minute flight cancellation in Frankfurt leaving us stranded as to how to move on. The 2nd journey no better. Stranded in a cold Newark airport this time. Terrible journeys. 

To top it all poicked up illness on the journey or flight (planes are testtubes of disease) and now entire family is sick and quite crazy sick the last couple of weeks with an unknown virus. The saga continues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment