Mixtape of Ambivalent Moods

(Verse 1)
In the morning light, I rise with a grin
Feelin' good vibes, let the day begin
But tired eyes weigh heavy, my mood starts to bend
Ambivalence kicks in, it's a battle to comprehend,

(Refrain) 
Life's a mixtape, tunes of joy and sorrow
Embracing the heat, a new track to borrow

(Verse 2) 
Hot day on the horizon, the sun's gonna blaze
Yet my energy wavers in unpredictable ways
Between feeling alive and the need to rest
Ambivalent heartbeats in my chest, a daily test

(Refrain) 
Life's a mixtape, melodies in the sun's glow
Balancing today, uncertain where I'll go,

(Verse 3) 
The heatwaves ripple, my mind's in a haze
Ambivalence lingers in these summer days
Feelin' good, feelin' tired, it's a delicate dance
In this ever-changing moment, I find my balance,

(Refrain) 
Life's a mixtape, rhythms in the summer air
With each rise and fall, I'll meet life's dare.


No comments:

Post a Comment