My Op-Ed in Fortune on Hybrid as Accommodation

 





Feedback on this article
Well said! I think you bring up important factor of hybrid work environments. I think that due to the pandemic and the proof that hybrid works and happens. I think a strong argument could be made for hybrid a ‘reasonable’ accommodation.

Hari! Great article highlighting an important issue that is impacting workplaces and activities like conferences nationwide. I will share with colleagues who are working on this issue.

Well done, again!


Wonderful article, Hari! Thank you! I shared it with my husband, who is a business owner and has chosen to keep the company remote post-pandemic. And I shared it with my son, who is a neurodiverse activist who has many friends with a range of neurodiversities. Really appreciate you publishing your perspective.


Love it


This is great Hari! We'll add this to our social media queue.


Congrats on this outstanding, informative op-ed!


Great article, congratulations!


Congrats on this compelling piece of advocacy! I've just tweeted about it.


Fantastic piece, Hari. I love your openness—I learn so much from your writing.


Hi Hari, Great article on an important topic that’s very relevant to all of us nowadays!!


Great Op-Ed Hari! It’s super interesting and compelling!
Congratulations, Hari! -- your piece raises so many important issues

So helpful to reframe return to inperson as part of lost opportunity to consider accommodations for autistic and disabled plus many vulnerable groups (parents!)

Congrats Hari! Great perspective and what a fantastic platform to share it in.

Congrats and great to see this piece published!

Hari, Bravo! What an honest op-ed that not only highlights the hybrid versus remote debate but also voices the predicament that academics/researchers with disabilities experience with travel and dissemination of their work.

This is such a thoughtful piece, Hari. Thanks so much for sharing it.

This is GREAT. Bravo.

Great article!'

Thanks so much for sharing Hari - an important article

Hi Hari!. Congrats on this compelling piece of advocacy! I've just tweeted about it.

Hi Hari, Congrats on this outstanding, informative op-ed! All the best,

Thanks for sharing this good paper.I love it

Love it

Thanks so much, for sharing this, Hari! Great article highlighting an important issue that is impacting workplaces and activities like conferences nationwide. I will share with colleagues who are working on this issue.

Thank you so much for writing this, Hari

















No comments:

Post a Comment