Milestone.

Today someone reposted a FB comment of mine along with a link to link to one of my columns in the Daily Cal . http://www.dailycal.org/2018/04/19/o-body-where-art-thou/


"I ran the explanations by my neuroscience Prof at Cal (David Presti) to make sure there were no factual errors. He thought I had correctly pulled in a lot of theories on the neuroscience of autism along with a wealth of data and analysis from my experiences and told a compelling story. In final article, had to cut out a couple more concepts due to word limit."

Quite serendipitous that this article was written during an Intro to Neuroscience elective with Prof David Presti (this course was for all majors so nothing like the extra-tough Cell Neuroscience this sem). At that time I was happy I got to go to college at all and soaking it all in. Who knew that I would end up even making it to grad school (today is end of year 1) and getting to do contribute to research in that area too!! Deep gratitude to all who supported me this last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment