Cellular neuroscience is tough.

Cellular neuroscience  is tough. 
=====

I'm like a library book, overdue
My brain's so full, it's about to bust in two
I feel like I'm stuck in a never-ending test
Studying so much, I'm starting to feel depressed!
Will it bring success to my quest?




This was the response from my friend in my neuroscience cohort. Thank you for the encouragement and empathy. 

Will it bring success to my quest?
Simply stated, my answer is yes

Battling through the constant stress, through days, months, years of duress
Though now life may seem like a mess, the quest is not to be the best,
Prioritize self-care, remember to rest

Is it worth it, when all I see, are cloudy skies up over me?
Yes I say, the world will see, what's possible with a degree,
The journey to a PhD is sprinkled serendipity,
But even more importantly, be free to show YOU empathy!

Hari,
Above all you are my friend, one that will be there 'til the end,
Remember I am here for you, day in, day out, through and through.

1 comment: